Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SDA Works (ESTHETA)

Hey guys! Here's some of my works that I did in the field of arts (since I divided the part into two: programs and arts). These were mostly inspired by my imagination and from the various video games that I see and experience. Hope you enjoy them! In every drawing, I pour my heart and soul into it! :D

First would be from my subject, ESTHETA. This subject was during the first term wherein I learned all about beauty and how it should be perceived.


This drawing I made was a plate that I drew. Our professor told us to describe ourselves; our real and hidden selves. I used various media for this one and I had fun making this because I get to release all of me into my work. I got a really great grade for this one. I'm really proud of this work.


This is a part of the plate above. When you place the two side by side, you get to see one big picture of me. The two sides of me. Again, I had fun with this because I got to release everything in order to express my true feelings about me. The person there is somehow a look-alike of Link (though I had no intention of that; it was supposed to be my dark side).



This one is another plate wherein you need to draw yourself as a mythological character. I chose this design because I wanted to show them that I had two sides; one wherein everyone sees and the other that they don't really know about me. I had fun making this plate because drawing people is somehow my specialty. I colored it that way to resemble unity despite the complements used.




No comments:

Post a Comment