Wednesday, December 14, 2011

GDD Works (COMPFUN)

This section consists of the works I did in my subject: COMPFUN (Computer Fundamentals). There were only a few works here since most of them were lectures. Every session was fun since our professor made every meeting so awesome and interesting. I learned a lot of new concepts here that I know I will use, eventually and I realized that there are some things that I believed in that aren't true. It helped me clarify things.


This is the game proposal that our professor told us to make for our final project. This game is called "Terpsichore". This is kind of like a combination of DDR (Dance Dance Revolution; a famous arcade game here in the country) and TTR (Tap Tap Revenge; a famous game in the Mac, particularly the iPod, iPhone and iPad series). My group proposed that it should be available in all consoles. The game is that you need to press the right buttons for the character to dance. The one with the highest points wins. This image shows the multiplayer mode of the game. I was the artist in the group and I honestly had fun in creating the characters and concept arts. 

This is one of the characters you can choose from in the game. I used markers for this one when it comes to coloring

Another character you can choose from in the game. Same medium.
Also another character for the game.

The other character you can choose from. Each character has a unique personality and specialty in the game so, choose carefully.


This is a rough sketch/design on how the worlds of the game would look like. The worlds are featured in the adventure part of the game. I really liked the concepts made here. We got a really nice grade during our presentation. I hope that this game may push through, once I graduate.







No comments:

Post a Comment